Accenture off Campus Drive for 2019 Batch for IT Operations Associate in NCR/Bangalore.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH
Job Profile: IT Operations Associate
Experience: Fresher (2019 Batch)
Drive Location : NCR/Bangalore
Apply before for Bangalore: 11th July 2019
Drive Date for Bangalore: 13th July 2019
Apply before for NCR: 4th July 2019
Drive Date for NCR: 6th July 2019
- The candidate must be from BE/B.TECH students of 2019 batch.
- You should have all documents (8 semester mark sheets along with Provisional degree certificate or convocation degree certificate)
- You should have an aggregate of 60% and above/ CGPA of 6 and above in graduation.
- You should have no standing backlogs at the time of application and joining.
- The maximum of 1 year gap is allowed in education between 10th and graduation.
- You must be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- If the candidate is from Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- IT Operation- Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service Now/Middleware (Database)/Workplace.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must have fundamental technical knowledge on system troubleshooting.
- You must have the willingness to work in 24X 7 shifts.
- You must have the willingness to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement.
- You should agree to take up infrastructure security related role.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incident/issues reported by the customer, predominately through voice interaction and also through email, chat and remote support.