Accenture recruitment Off-Campus Drive (2018/2019 through eLitmus) for Application Development Associate (Level 12). Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Application Development Associate (Level 12)
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH/MCA
Last Date to Apply: 18th Sep 2019
Drive Date: 21st Sep 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Lucknow/Mumbai
Year of Passout: 2018/2019
- BE / B.Tech/MCA candidate must have graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019.
- All Branches are eligible for this post.
- The aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (in all semesters) and at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding.
- No active backlog should be there at the time of application or joining Accenture.
- A maximum 1-year gap of education is allowed (post 10th standard until completion of highest degree).
- The Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- If you are from Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- If you are from other foreign nationals, you must require a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Government ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Job Description: (Accenture recruitment)
- The candidate will be working on the design, build, test, assemble, and configure the application using business requirements
- The candidate will understand the business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and implement them.
- The Candidate must have good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in communication skills
- Must have the ability to take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.