Amazon Hiring for Software Development Engineer for Fresher candidates. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Preferred Qualifications: (Amazon Hiring)
- Candidate should have good problem-solving skills
- Candidate should have a good understanding of CS
- Candidate should have some experience or strong interest in the following topics:
- Candidate should have designing internet-scale public APIs.
- Candidate should have building solutions for enterprises, context-awareness, pervasive computing, and/or application of machine learning
- Candidate working with modern tools for big data storage and analysis (e.g., AWS, Apache Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL
- Candidate should know foundational machine learning models and concepts: regression, random forest, boosting, GBM, NNs, HMMs, CRFs, MRFs, deep learning.
- Candidate should have a BS in Computer Science, or equivalent background in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture. ·
- Candidate should have fluency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++. ·
- Candidate should have gained experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers. ·
- Candidate should have gained experience serving as technical lead, including mentorship of more junior software developers.
- As an SDE on the team, the candidate will develop design patterns, APIs, and highly scalable services that make the B2B use cases intelligent.
- The candidate will build and leverage customer profile, user and organization attributes and their relationships, to offer personalized and differentiated experiences to AB customers.
- The candidate will have to work across the AB domain and a diverse set of teams and enable them to leverage customer profiles.
- The candidate will have an opportunity to learn from seasoned engineers and learn/practice cutting edge technologies.
- The Organization is looking for passionate engineers who are hungry for impactful work and willingness to experiment and learn.