Aptean Careers as Associate Engineer, Development for Bangalore, Karnataka location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer, Development
Educational Qualifications (Aptean Careers) :
- B.E/B.Tech Minimum Experience and Skills
Requirements (Aptean Careers):
- The candidates must have knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems.
- The candidates must have basic knowledge in Java and SQL skills
- The candidates must have good oral and written communication skills to be part of this organization.
- The candidate should have the ability to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- The candidates must have assertive self-starter with excellent organisational skills
- The candidate will be doing the development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- The candidate will be working on builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
- The candidate will be working on writing code, completing programming and debugging software applications and solutions.
- The candidate will be working on Delivering high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- The candidate will be Contributing to Code Reviews
- The candidates will have to work on Reviewing projects against goals and provides status reports.
- The candidate will be working on Demonstrating creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- The candidate will have to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- The candidate will have to participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- The candidate will have to write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- The candidate when requested will have to interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- The candidate will be working on cultivating strong working relationships with co-workers.
- The candidate will be working on Undertaking any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.