Athenahealth careers as Associate Member of Technical Staff for freshers for Bangalore, Karnataka location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Associate Member of Technical Staff
Experience: 0-2 years
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Educational Qualifications (Athenahealth careers) :
- Candidate should have Computer Science or relevant technical degree program, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants as well.
Qualifications (Athenahealth careers):
- The candidate should be able to work on challenging technical problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day. The organization work with a mix of technologies but don’t hire developers based on particular coding language.
- The organization is in search of candidates with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed.
- The candidate should have a passion to learn and to make a difference in developing enabling technologies.
- The candidate should have the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- The candidate should have experience reading and writing code in a programming language.
- The candidate should have experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines.
Desired Experience :
- The candidate should have at least 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- The candidate should have knowledge of SQL, RDBMSs relational databases; Big Data, NOSQL.
- The candidate should have knowledge of UNIX/Linux, and various other systems technologies
- The candidate should have exposure to object-oriented programing, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks, microservices.
- The candidate having any CI/CD exposures will be considered a plus.
- The candidate having any agile environment work experience/exposure will be preferred.