Athenahealth hiring as Associate Member of Technical Staff for Bangalore, Karnataka location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Associate Member of Technical Staff
Experience: 0-2 years of software engineering experience
Location: Bangalore – Whitefield India
- The candidates must have the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- The candidates must have experience in reading and writing code in a programming language
- The candidate must have experience in working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines.
- The candidates having Computer Science (CS) or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants
- As Athenahealth we’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference in developing enabling technologies.
- We will be looking for developers who want to work on challenging technical problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day.
- The organization works with a mix of technologies, but don’t hire developers based on particular coding language.
Skills Required (Athenahealth):
- The candidate must have knowledge of SQL, RDBMS relational databases, Big Data & NoSQL.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge in UNIX/Linux, and various other systems technologies.
- The candidate should have exposure to object-oriented programing, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks, microservices.
- Any CI/CD exposures are a plus.
- Agile environment work experience/exposure preferred