Atos Off-Campus Drive for Desktop support Engineer – Trainee, Project management coordinator – Trainee for B.E / B.Tech / MCA/ MSc/ B.sc/BCA 2019 batch. Interested candidates can apply online.
Eligibility criteria :
- Candidate should be graduated in BE/B. Tech,B.Sc., BCA, MSc & MCA from 2019 Batch
- Candidate should have Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation OR PG.
- Candidate should be Not more than a year gap between 2 academic courses.
- The candidate should not have any active backlog.
- The Candidate should be an Indian national.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Pune/Chennai
- BE/B.Tech – 3.1 LPA
- MCA/ MSc – 2.5 LPA
- B.sc/BCA – 2.3 LPA
- (Inclusive of 2 years’ Service agreement)
Walk-in Date: 24 January 2020- 9 A.M.
Walk-in Venue: PCCOE – Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering
Near, Akurdi Railway Station Road, Nigadi Rd,
Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi,
Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411044
Role 1: Desktop support engineer – Trainee
- Candidates role here is to deliver support to end-users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
- The job includes troubleshooting applications and co-ordination with various support teams in order to resolve the issue.
- Desktop Support Engineer is also expected to contribute to enhancing the user experience by understanding the business-critical environment for the users.
- The working environment is in differed shifts.
- Candidates will be able to perform user management on technologies like RSA, Citrix, Blackberry
- The Co-ordination for File Share and Mail group Setup
Data management – Backup – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
Role 2: Trainee (Atos Off-Campus Drive)
- The candidate will be working on Basic of Networking
- Candidates will be provided with Basics & Intermediate Level training for Telecom & Voice over IP ( VOIP ).
Role 3: Project management coordinator – Trainee
- Candidates will have to Deliver Transition & Transformation projects in line with Atos agreed Methodology.
- Candidates will have the ability to manage small Transitions/Phases/waves simultaneously.
- It will be good to have knowledge of specification & identification, BOM & Procurement
- Candidates will get knowledge in implementing new technologies in Infrastructure Data management practice.
- Candidates will have to develop and maintain detailed transition/project plans adhering scheduled timelines
- Candidates will have to achieve project milestones through regular cross-functional project meetings to review schedule, status, issues and to ensure conflict resolution and risk mitigation
- Candidates should have Strong client-facing skills and an acute understanding of consulting.
- The candidate will be managing multiple technology teams in supporting transition.
- The candidate will Act as central liaison for all Transition activities.
- The candidate will monitor the transition progress & ensure all risks are captured & mitigations actions put in place and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- The candidate will develop & maintain communication at all levels across the project organization to facilitate smooth & effective change management leading to the effective delivery of the project.
- The candidate will follow the transition process to hand-off support to Support team after the rollout