Brose India recruitment for freshers as Knowledge Base Engineer. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Summary (Brose India):
Job Profile: Knowledge Base Engineer – Catia V5 Design tool developer
Experience: 0-5 Yrs
Location: Pune (Hinjewadi)
Educational Qualifications (brose India):
The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
- Concept, architecture and software development of assistance programs for the Power Lift Gate systems development.
- Programming desktop and web-based application to automate product development cycle.
- Implement proposals/ideas to enhance the KBE tool.
- Independently handling complete lifecycle of projects i.e. requirement gathering to deployment.
- Coordinating with designers for bug fixing and enhancement of application.
- To create macros for CAD automation using C # or VB net.
- CAD support to Power Lift Gate team
- Reporting to Indian and German colleagues
- Create and maintain SQL server database to store the complex data from KBE applications
- The candidate should have completed BE Mechanical or comparable disciplines.
- The candidate should have good academics records and good in Engineering Basics.
- The candidate should have the Knowledge of various CATIA V5 modules (i.e. Part design, drafting, assy. KWA etc.).
- The candidate should have the Basic Knowledge of GD & T.
- The candidate should have good written and verbal communication.
- The candidate should have a very good technical understanding and comprehensive programming expertise in C# (preferred) and VB .net.
- The candidate should have advanced experiences in developing and programming desktop application using WPF (web systems will be an added advantage).
- The candidate should have familiarity with the development environment Visual Studio and SCM.
- The candidate should have advanced experience in SQL server database and stored procedures