CISCO hiring for Software Engineer (Intern) for Bangalore Location. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Intern)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Educational Qualifications: Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
Responsibilities (CISCO hiring) :
- You need to design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- You need to determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Requirements (CISCO hiring):
- The candidate must have a minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- Year of Passout will be 2020 (only)
- The candidate must have a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- The candidate must have strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- The candidate must possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- The candidate must have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills