CISCO Systems off campus drive for Bangalore location for B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA, MCS, M.Sc. background students. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Summary :
Job Profile : Software Engineer (intern)
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA, MCS, M.Sc.
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
- You must be a recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- You should have a minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- You should have a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- You must have a strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- You must possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- You must have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- You must have excellent verbal and written skills.
Job Responsibilities (CISCO):
- You will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- You will develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- You will be determining hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.