Clarivate Analytics Openings for Software Engineer for Fresher candidates. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-4 Years
Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
Required Skills (Clarivate Analytics Openings ):
- Candidate should have Overall IT industry experience of 0 to 4 yrs
- Candidate should have solid development experience in a commercial IT environment
- Candidate should have Passionate about code and software architecture
- Candidate should have Strong web-focussed development skills
- Candidate should have Effective communicator at all levels, excellent interpersonal skills, strong business focus
- Candidate should have Highly self-motivated, confident to work on projects alone as well as in a team
- Candidate should have An enthusiastic approach to extending knowledge and learning new skills
- Candidate should have a strong commitment to quality of work and good attention to detail
- Candidate should be expert in Angular
- Candidate should be expert in Typescript (1+ years of experience)
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Agile/Scrum Software development methodologies
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of working with continuous integration environments
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Configuration Management tools: Redmine/Bugzilla, Jenkins/Hudson, Maven experience
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Version Control: SVN, Git, Mercurial
- It would be nice if the candidate has a basic knowledge of server-side programming using typescript
- The candidate will be tasked with the development and maintenance of the client-facing web application.
- Key responsibilities of the candidate will include understanding technical requirements and architectural choices contributed by the architecture and design teams.
- He/she will be passionate about software development and technology, have demonstrable technical and problem-solving skills.
- He/she should show a clear understanding of development trends and a broad understanding of software development paradigms.
- He/she will have excellent organization skills, good knowledge of the full software development life cycle including Agile/Lean development processes.