Codemonk hiring for Software Engineer (Intern) for Bangalore Location. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Intern) – Full Stack developer
Experience: 0-1 years
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or similar quantitative field. But if you feel that you don’t have the necessary degree to apply, don’t worry! If you can prove that you have the necessary skills for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities (Codemonk) :
- You need to coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- You need to design client-side and server-side architecture
- You need to develop frontend and backend components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Writing reusable, testable, scalable and efficient code
- You need to maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- You need to deploy, maintain, and debug code in the production environment
- You need to Build efficient CI/CD pipelines
- The candidate should have experience in developing an application in Python
- The candidate should have knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django or Flask ) is a plus.
- The candidate must have a basic understanding of code versioning
- The candidate should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The candidate should have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- The candidate should have great attention to detail