Cognizant recruitment for Engineer Trainee Service Desk for fresher candidates from 2018/2019 passed out batch, interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Cognizant Engineer Trainee – Service Desk
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH/ME/MTECH/MCA & M.Sc. (5 years integrated course)
Pass Out Batch: 2018/2019
Interview Location : Bangalore /Hyderabad/ Chennai/ Coimbatore /Pune /Kolkata /Gurgaon
- Candidate must be from 2018/2019 batch of BE/B.TECH/ME/M.TECH/MCA & M.Sc. ( 5years Integrated course)
- Candidate should be consistent in academic with a minimum of 50% in 10th, 12th, Diploma, UG & PG
- Candidate must have no standing arrears.
- Maximum of 2 years education gap is allowed.
- At the time of joining, Candidate should have all documents and all recruits must have a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Candidate must have excellent communication in both written and verbal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible to relocate anywhere in India. You have to work in rotational shift.
- The candidate must have provisional/convocation degree certificate, PAN Card and Passport, and all educational documents required for participation for this profile.
- Passport and PAN number is mandatory. If you have applied for the passport than share the application number and reference number received from passport Seva Kendra.
Job Description: (Cognizant recruitment)
- You need to work for the customer over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- You will provide technical support to the customers.
- You will have to work with the application/system to undertake analysis, resolution, and diagnosis of issues.
- The candidate must have a basic understanding of networking and computer hardware & software components.
- Round 1: Group Discussion
- Round 2: Technical Interview
- Round 3: Voice Assessment
- Round 4: HR Discussion