Comviva off-campus drive for 2020 pass out candidates for a Product Development role. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Product Development
- The candidate should be currently pursuing a bachelor’s /Masters in Engineering / Technology or an equivalent degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2020
- The candidate should have scored a combined aggregate score of 60% and above across academics (X, XII, Grads and Post Grads)
Responsibilities (Comviva off-campus):
- The candidate chosen as product engineers should contribute to the overall product offering as required by the organization of software solutions
- The candidate will work on design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- The candidate should have to Innovate thinking out of the box to propose and develop solutions.
- The candidate will be conducting Unit Tests, Integration Tests and Performance
- The candidate will Test software to ensure the level of quality.
- The candidate will Fix problems with the offered code as discovered during the testing phase.
- The candidate will design and implement databases as necessary
Skills Required (Comviva off-campus):
- The candidate should have an extremely sound understanding in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- The candidate should have a good command of programming language