Ericsson recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee for BE/B.TECH candidates. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Network Engineer-Network Design and Optimization
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH
Job Description: We are looking for a fresher candidate of 2019 BE/B.TECH graduates from Tier1/Premiere institutes only for our technical team.
Requirements: (Ericsson Recruitment)
- Candidate must have a good understanding of Radio Propagation as it related to mobile systems/other communication systems.
- Candidate must have understanding of RF System is an added advantage.
- You must have a good understanding of 2G (GSM), 3G (WCDMA), 4G (LTE), 5G (NR) air interface standards.
- You must have a good understanding of GPRS, IP, HSPA and VoLTE is an added advantage.
- You must have a good understanding of IP fronthaul/backhaul transport systems.
- You must have a good understanding off “Radio Network Design” for “GSM” and “WCDMA”
- You must have the knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint, MS Excel and Business objects and Mapinfo.
- You must have the knowledge of programming languages– Python, C#, Java
Key Personal Traits:
- The Candidate must have excellent communication skills in written and oral, adapting the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receiver
- The candidate must be enthusiastic, motivated – continual Zeal to learn new things.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, able to multitask.
- The candidate must be a Team Work and Co-operation.
- The candidate must have good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- The candidate must be flexible to work in an international and multi-cultural environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers, suppliers and partners.