FIS Recruitment Hiring for Systems Operations Analyst I for Bengaluru Location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Systems Operations Analyst I
Experience: Entry Level (No Experience Required)
- 2nd, 3rd & 6th Floor, Tower 3, Warp Building, SJR I Park, EPIP-Zone1, Whitefield Road, Bengaluru- 560066, Karnataka, India
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, General Equivalency Diploma, High School Diploma
- High school diploma or GED. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience may be required at higher career levels.
Skills Required (FIS Recruitment):
- Candidate needs to demonstrate knowledge of FIS products and services, financial services industry and mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
- Candidate should have knowledge of clients objectives/business priorities and FIS role in achieving
- Candidate should have Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources encompassing mainframe, open system processing, processor link/Connex software, ATM’s, environments
- Candidate should have excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Candidate should have excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Candidate should Willingly share relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Candidate should have the ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Candidate should have the ability to multi-task, deal with predefined deadlines
- Candidate should have flexibility, versatility, dependability, positive outlook, strong work ethic
- Candidate should be resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Candidate should have the ability to analyze all system processing delays, failures and errors to determine the appropriate action necessary for the resolution
- Candidate should have the ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
- Candidate should have the ability to use and reference system related documentation
Role Responsibilities ( FIS Recruitment) :
- The candidate will have to drive issue resolution by making critical decisions that may impact multiple clients’ processing.
- The candidate will have Proactively investigate known and unknown error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures when they apply.
- The candidate will have Perform monitoring and operational management functions for associated hardware and software within a 24×7 processing environment.
- The candidate will have to maintain peak performance at full capacity for all systems.
- The candidate will have to follow new/improved work procedures where appropriate, tests and implements program and/or systems changes, responds to processing problems and exercises sound judgment to make client impacting processing adjustments.
- The candidate will have to recognize abnormal processing conditions and makes appropriate response decisions.
- The candidate will have to follow escalation procedures when appropriate to resolve errors in a timely manner.
- The candidate will have to make use of available documentation to resolve errors and identifies/implements documentation gaps.
- The candidate will have to recognize and implement/automate process enhancements.
- The candidate will have to Monitors and responds accordingly to an array of system and application generated messages.
- The candidate will have to respond in a timely manner to questions and requests from incoming calls and incident tickets.
- The candidate will have to proactively maintain contact with clients and serves as client advocate to internal organizations.
- The candidate will have to analyze problems/trends with client systems and applications and takes steps to avoid recurrence.
- The candidate will have to work on internal and external projects of various sizes, complexity.
- The candidate will have to contribute to existing and develops new solution approaches to the IT environment.
- Other related duties will be assigned as needed.
Apply to active links of other companies:
- Mastercard Job Openings for Software Engineer | Fresher | Apply Now
- SAP hiring for Developer Associate | Fresher | Apply Now
- GlobalLogic Hiring for Associate Software Engineer | Fresher | Apply Now