Flextronics careers for freshers as Junior engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Summary (Flextronics careers):
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Educational Qualifications & Experience (Flextronics careers):
- The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical)
- The candidate should have a Minimum 0- 2 years of experience in a manufacturing set up, preferably in the EMS industry
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are mandatory
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Intense collaboration
- Good team player
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- You will be Interacting with Manufacturers across the world to collect the Environmental declarations.
- You will provide guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor.
- You will be responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to Environmental Compliance thro’ Wind-chill Product Analytics Tool.
- You will be Providing support to Supplier Quality Engineers/Commodity Management/Procurement/Design Engineering team regarding the Environmental Compliance.
- You will handle the regulation changes in WPA & forecast the risk of the affected parts for the Product Environment Compliance team to alert the site.
- You will be providing Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements wrt customer needs wherever required.
- You will coordinate with Global Environmental Compliance team for resolution of any New requirements from customer or Compliance related queries from site.
- You will support organization in regulatory compliance/ internal/third party audits
- Health Insurance