Gartner recruitment Drive in Bangalore for Associate Software Engineer for BE/B.TECH candidates.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- The candidate should have experience from 0-2 years is eligible.
- The candidate should have successfully completed an Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- You must have good relational DB experience (SQL)
- You must have good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- You must have experience with Java or .NET
- You must have good knowledge of CI / CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- You must have experience with creation and deployment tools (Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc.).
- You should have familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- You should have good exposure to Web scrapping is a plus.
- You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment
- You will have to create scripts for a given source to harvest
- You will be working in Maintenance of scripts on a daily basis
- You will be working on a various internal tool to monitor and fix issues
- Peer technical review including design, code review, and testing
Job Description (Gartner):
- You will be working as Associate Software Engineer, you are Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- You must have strong communication with excellent interpersonal skills
- The candidate will be able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenge