Hewlett Packard enterprise Hiring for Software Engineer in Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information System, or equivalent
Profile: Software Engineer-QA
Experience: 0-2 year
Job Location: Bangalore
- You will be working on codes and Programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of the end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platform based on specific requirements and instruction.
- The candidate will be executing established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code like identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- You need to develop an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- You will be participating as a member of project team of other software applications engineer and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately complex products.
Skills Required (Hewlett Packard enterprise)
- You must have an understanding or experience of software applications design tools and languages.
- You must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You must have an understanding of design for a software application running on multiple platform types.
- You must have basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills in both English and local language.