Software Development Engineer (Android) required in Hotstar Tech. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Summary :
Educational Qualification : The candidate must have Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
Experience: The candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in Android mobile applications development with a sound understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger.
Location : Mumbai / Bangalore/ Gurugram
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be influencing how we build individual features and products and bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle for Android discipline
- You’ll be taking ownership of our continued efforts to scale mobile app development across Engineering, providing valuable insight on how we can refine our processes and tools to support additional contributors in our architecture and code
- Drive feature development for our well-renowned apps for smartphones and tablets
- You will take ownership of end-to-end product quality, from developing to maintaining core app frameworks that help make the apps more reliable and delightful
- You will create prototypes of new ideas and explore new technologies on the forefront of mobile technology.
Requirements (Hotstar tech):
- You must have hands-on experience in building mobile applications and mobility solutions – native applications.
- You should be an expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments etc.
- You should be Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider.
- You must have good working experience on Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies – AWS, GAE, GCM.
- You should have a broad knowledge of a range of mobility areas such as Enterprise mobility, Mobile applications pertaining to various domains like Retail, VAS, Media, BFSI, Healthcare, Social Networking, E-commerce etc.
- You should have experience in using analytics, location and social APIs, MDM, payment gateway, SMS gateway, media content transcoding and cloud integration, APM tools