Hp careers as Software Engineer for freshers for Bangalore, Karnataka location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: SW Engr Firmware I
Experience: 0-2 years of experience
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- The candidates should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
Responsibilities (Hp careers):
- The candidates need to validate and perform codes and programs enhancements.
- The candidates need to update, and change for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/UEFI.
- The candidate will be executing established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- The candidate will be developing an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- The candidates need to participate as a member of project team of other firmware engineers
- The candidates need to participate in internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products/projects.
Skills Required (Hp careers):
- The candidates should have experienced knowledge or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- The candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate should have a better knowledge of firmware & hardware design principles.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of basic testing and coding skills and debugging procedures.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.