IBM recruitment Drive across India for Project Trainee & Technical Support Associate. Interested candidates can apply online.
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Profile: Project Trainee
Experience: 0-2 Years
Educational Qualification: Not Specified (Visit the official website for more info. Link Provided Below)
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- You need to ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- You should have the experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- You have to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- You need to demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- You should have proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- You must have knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- You must be Aware of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- You need to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- You should have user-level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- You need to have questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- You should see the opportunity and implement process improvements
- You must have the ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- You should have the willingness to work in rotation shifts.
- You will be the part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- You will be handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- You will provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- You will collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- You will act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- You will anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- You will provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.