Intel hiring for Software Engineer for Bangalore Location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Skills Required (Intel hiring):
- Candidate needs to plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
- Candidate needs to analyze requirements, tests and integrates application components; Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Candidate needs to drive unit test automation.
- Candidate should hold an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Technical Qualifications (Intel hiring):
- Candidate should know how to build solutions from scratch and how to integrate changes into existing software.
- Candidate should have strong coding skills, regardless of the language.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge on code structuring, database, algorithms and data structures.
- Candidate should be familiar with programming languages and operating systems.
- Candidate should know how to test and debug not only the new code but also the existing ones.
- Candidate should have design patterns deep understanding.
- Candidate should have CI/CD pipeline knowledge.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of operating systems like Windows, Linux and Databases. Basic knowledge of API development.
- Distributed systems
- High throughput systems
- Kafka/Elastic search/Kibana
- Attention to details
- Written communication
- Teamwork: the ability to work well on a team, communicate effectively and have the desire to learn new skills