Mastercard careers as Software Development Engineering for freshers apply now for Pune location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Engineer, Software Development Engineering-1
Educational Qualifications (Mastercard careers) :
- The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Skills Required (Mastercard careers):
- The candidate will have to develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest NodeJS based Front End Technologies like Stencil, Angular, React or Vue
- The candidate will have to develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services, Spring Boot and Java technologies
- The candidate will have to ensure high-performance applications which are secure and scalable
- The candidate should have strong expertise with HTML, CSS, JS and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- The candidate should have experience with RESTful services
- The candidate will be responsible for leading the design & development of micro-services built using Sprint-boot on Cloud.
- The candidate should have to integrate content feeds via API, JSON, XML, and RSS from both internal and external sources.
- The candidate should have hands-on design & development experience on Cloud. Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. JUnit, Jest, Jasmine)
- The candidate should have knowledge of Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- The candidate needs to document application components for support and training materials for MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
Apply to active links of other companies:
- Sasken Careers | Fresher Graduates | 2018 – 2019 batch | Apply Now
- Caterpillar careers as System Data Support Analyst | Freshers | Apply Now
- Clarivate careers as Associate Software Engineer | Freshers | Apply Now
- Dassault systems careers as Advanced C++ Developer | Freshers