Mastercard Job Openings for Software Engineer for Pune Location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Engineer, Software Engineering
Location: Pune, India
- candidate should have B.E/B.tech in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
Skills Required (Mastercard Job Openings):
- Candidate should have Key Technology Focus Areas
- Candidate should have knowledge in Java, REST API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Angular, Swagger, Git
- Candidate should have the ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Candidate should have Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
- Candidate should have Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
Role Responsibilities (Mastercard Job Openings) :
- The candidate will have to build (and test) existing code as well as all-new cloud-ready code using Java, Angular, Spring Boot, and other technologies
- The candidate will be introduced to new technologies, recommends new platforms/libraries.
- The candidate will have to be Excellent at design principles such as DRY, Single Responsibility, SOLID
- The candidate will have the ability to implement IoC, Dependency Injection
- The candidate will have to Build reusable frameworks
- The candidates Drive measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and runtime characteristics of your team’s software
- The candidates Provide feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations.
- The candidates will have to solve Difficult architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible. Outlines and takes the opportunity to optimize, simplify, de-bottleneck
- The candidates will have to Improves the interfaces and integrations with related teams.
- The candidates will have to Develop solutions that successfully launch software or resolve architecture deficiencies. May require multiple developers.
- The candidates will have to Lead projects to improve engineering, test and operations.
- The candidates will be having Comprehensive knowledge of team architecture.
- The candidates will have to Troubleshoot problems, defines root cause and permanently corrects within the application and dependent systems.
- He/she will be responsible for developing and running microservices
- The candidates will be working within an Agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and tech leads to deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers.
- The candidates will be having the opportunity to work with new frameworks and technologies, assist with prototyping and proofs-of-concept, participate in code reviews, and help ensure a high level of code quality from the team.
- The candidates will have to Create a proof of concept applications
- The candidates will have to Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- The candidates will have to ensure adherence to established quality control practices and software development processes.