MedUSA Systems Hiring for Junior Software Engineer for Graduation in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience candidates. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Junior Software Engineer
Educational Qualification: Graduation in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Description: We are looking for a Graduation in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience graduates for Junior Software Engineer.
Requirements: (MedUSA Systems Hiring)
- Candidate should have 0 to 2 years of programming with C++/VC++
- Candidate should have C++/VC++ development experience is required
- Candidate should have MFC, Win32 API development experience is required
- Candidate should have experience implementing DICOM based applications desirable
- Candidate should have experience with STL, COM/DCOM/ATL/ActiveX Technologies is desirable
- Candidate should have Experienced with Image rendering and transforming algorithms desirable
- Candidate should have knowledge of the design and implementation of image display systems is a plus
- Candidate should have the ability to design and implement high-quality software applications and components
- Candidate should have the ability to work with a team and independently with excellent problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate should have Good verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates will have to design and develop a complex imaging solution.
- Candidates will have specific responsibilities include designing, documenting, implementing and refactoring software applications and components
- Candidates will have writing requirement and design specifications
- Candidates will have Interacting with client services staff to help to diagnose and correct customer problems
You can also Apply:
- GSN Games Careers | Software Engineer | Fresher | Apply Now
- Keywordio Recruitment | Software Engineer | Fresher | Apply Now
- Walters Kluwer Careers | Software Engineer | Fresher | Apply Now