Microchip careers as an intern for freshers for statewide, Karnataka location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Intern
Experience: Student, Fresher
Location: Statewide, Karnataka, India
- Some College Coursework Completed
Responsibilities (Microchip careers):
- The candidate will be actively participating in data collection and analysis.
- The candidate will develop validation plans and test suite, develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks.
- The candidate will perform Validation and Characterization data collection of digital peripherals and interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc.) around process corners, voltages & temperatures
- The candidate will create a validation plan and procedure using Device Specification documents
- The candidate will develop a validation test suite, Execute and debug tests on lab bench Validation set-up
- The candidate will build tests automation for Functional and Parametric tests using Validation hardware/software
- The candidate will create a validation report, represent and get it reviewed from cross-functional teams across sites
Skills Required (Microchip careers):
- The candidate should be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
- The candidate should have good knowledge and understanding of Programming Language ‘C’
- The candidate should have good knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics and Digital Design
- The candidate should have knowledge of basic use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement equipment’s
- The candidate should have knowledge in any Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl will be added advantage
- The candidate should have knowledge in any Serial Protocol and Interface e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc. will be added advantage
- The candidate should have knowledge of any Processor/ Micro-controller architecture and instruction set will be preferred
- The candidate should have excellent documentation skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
- The candidate should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
- The candidate should be a self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites