National Instruments off Campus Drive (PAN India) for Technical Support Engineering 2019 batch freshers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH/ME/MTECH (in Electronics/EEE/ECE/Instrumentation.
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineering.
Title: Engineering Leadership Program (ELP)/Platfrom Support Engineering.
Salary: Rs.12.5 Lac per annum.
Last Date: 20 June 2019.
Test – Take test from home online/ Remotely Held.
- The candidate should be from 2019 pass out batch.
- You should be from BE/B.TECH/ME/M.TECH (in Electronics/EEE/ECE/Instrumentation)
- You must have good academics record.
- Round 1: Online Assessment (Aptitude+ Elementry Engineering)- Remotely held/Take from home
- Round 2: Multiple rounds of face to face interview on a later date at Bangalore for Level-1 Cleared Candidate.