Nvidia Careers as ASIC Engineer for Bangalore location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: ASIC Engineer
Educational Qualifications (Nvidia Careers) :
- The candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or electrical engineering
Requirements (Nvidia Careers):
- The Candidate should have knowledge for full-stack development – from verifying sequences at SW simulator level, to getting the overall end-to-end sequence working on silicon with a full SW stack.
- The Candidate must have good verification fundamentals and are able to juggle working on SW simulators vs working on silicon
- The Candidate must be knowledgeable in CPU architecture (ARM knowledge is desirable), Verilog, SystemVerilog and possess strong debugging skills.
- The Candidate must be dedicated, fast to take action, and self-motivated with excellent analytical skills.
- The Candidate should have a Bachelors in Computer Science or electrical engineering from a reputed engineering college.
- The candidate will work alongside brilliant engineers on Nvidia’s next-generation CPU
- The candidate will verify micro-architecture/architecture features at unit level or subsystem or full chip test benches including FPGA/Silicon
- The candidate will work with CPU architects in creating verifiable designs.