Ribbon Communication Off Campus Drive for 2019 batch Software Engineers (BE/B.TECH/IT/ECE/EIE) Candidates in PAN India.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH (CS/IT/ISE/ECE
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Salary: INR 6.4 Lakhs
Batch: 2019 batch
Online Test : Remotely held/Take form Home
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date to Apply: 4th July 2019
Interview Date: 8th & 9th July 2019
- The candidates should be from BE/B.TECH (CS/IT/ISE/ECE) background candidates.
- You should be from 2019 batch.
- You must have a good academic record with 70% in Engineering.
- Round 1: Online Assessment (Aptitude+ Programming)- Remotely held/Take from home.
- Round 2: F2F2 Interview 0n 8th-9th at Bangalore for Level-1 Cleared candidates.
- You will be working on design, Development and Testing of the next generation of cloud-based SIP and 4G/Voice over LTE solutions.
- You will be having the opportunities of working in a world-class product development centre of a company that is the market leader in Real-Time Communication solution.
- You will have the satisfaction of designing, implementing and testing products that are engineered to meet rigorous reliability requirements of real-time communication. All of whilst working in a very friendly and a rewarding work environment.
- C, C++, JAVA, Perl/Python, Unix/Linux Scripting (One or more)
- Operating System, Computer Networking, Problem Solving and debugging skills.
APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE