Societe Generale careers for freshers as Software engineer-Python Developer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Summary (Societe Generale careers):
Job Profile: Software engineer-Python Developer
Experience: 0-3 years
Location: Bangalore, India
Educational Qualifications & Experience (Societe Generale careers):
- The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
- The candidate should have 0-3 years of experience in Software development/administration.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of Jira, GIT and DevOps technologies.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of Cloud technologies, OpenShift/Docker.
- The candidate should have strong hands-on experience on any of the databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mssql, Oracle etc.) or Data modelling tools like SSAS, SSIS, Talend.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of BI and Analytics using PowerBI, Micro Strategy/Python and R language.
- The candidate should have strong hands-on experience on any of the programming languages ( Python, Java, C#, PHP etc).
- The candidate should have a good understanding of front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS etc.
- The candidate should have experience in scripting and writing APIs(SOAP and REST).
- Exposure to agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of Infrastructure Domain/ITIL.
- Ability to convert business requirement into a technical design document and deliver end to end solution.
- Should have strong debugging skills to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Capable of quickly learning and implementing new tools/technologies.
- effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to Interact with client managers, developers, testers and other cross-functional teams.
- Strong involvement in process Improvement