Experienced candidate required as Software Engineer job in Symantec Corporation. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Educational Qualification : Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience desired
Location : Pune
- 2+ years experience with in-depth knowledge of C/C++ or Java.
- 1+ years experience in security domain
Requirements (Symantec) :
- You must be a fast learner and self-starter with intellectual horsepower.
- You must take ownership and should have a sense of pride in their work.
- Good software engineering skills are a requirement, as you’ll be working with some of the best in the industry.
- You should have experience in developing highly secure and scalable solutions.
- You should have experience with User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- You should have Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows platforms.
- You should have Knowledge of databases, SQL, Networking and Storage a plus.
- You should have Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- You should be continually looking for ways to improve.
- You should set a very high bar in terms of quality.
- You should have excellent in working in a collaborative team environment.
- You should have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- You will be responsible for design, implementation, test and maintenance of software modules to a high quality.
- You will be developing and executing test strategies, project test plans, test case automation, reports and online documentation.
- You will be able to work in various layers of the software stack.
- You should have the ability to work in a deeply dynamic and challenging environment.
- Good debugging and problem solving either individually or in a team.
- You would be participating in team discussion on continual improvement.
- You will be Sharing information and help co-workers.