Registration for TCS Flagship Quality Engineering Contest For Engineering Students EnQuode 2019 across India. The students who are going to complete their academic course in 2020, 2021 alone are eligible for this contest.
Educational Qualification: Engineering Students of 2020, 2021 Batch.
Registration Starts: Mar 21, 2019, 10:30 UTC
Registration Ends: Jun 30, 2019, 18:30 UTC
- EnQuode is an individual contest for engineering students from batch 2020 & 2021.
- It is open to all students across India.
- This contest is based on concepts of Quality Engineering with 3 rounds. Round 1- is an MCQ, Round 2- Case Study and Finals.
- EnQuode will focus on Analytical, Programming, Automation, Agile/DevOps and DigitalSkills to build Quality Engineers aligned to market needs.
- The main goal of EnQuode is to enable quality engineering in software by leveraging digital and new age of technologies in an automation first mode of operation.