Verizon Careers Hiring for Student Intern for Hyderabad and Chennai Locations. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Students – Internships & Co-Op
- Hitec City Madhapur, Hyderabad, India
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date between March 2020 and June 2020.
Skills Required (Verizon Careers):
- Candidate should be a motivated self-starter.
- Candidate should be never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best.
- Candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments.
- Candidate learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
- Candidate should have strong analytical skills, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Candidate should have the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Candidate should have Proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Candidate should have Familiarity with some of the following technologies and disciplines: Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management.
Role Responsibilities ( Verizon Careers) :
- The candidate will get the chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry.
- The candidate will be front and centre, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this Intern experience.
- The candidate will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the Global Network & Technology Organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.