Verizon Hiring for Software Engineer for BE/B.TECH candidates. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH
Location: Chennai and Hyderabad
Job Description: We are looking for a fresher candidate BE/B.TECH graduates for Software engineer role.
Requirements: (Verizon Hiring)
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Candidate should have a basic understanding of the software development lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Candidate should also have a basic understanding of computing software, hardware and networking infrastructure.
- Candidate must own a degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Applications or relevant discipline.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
- Must have Knowledge of Spring Boot/ Spring Reactive Services, Application Security, and Agile development.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a good team player.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines.
- Candidates will be Collaborating with IT and business teams on projects.
- Candidates will be Troubleshooting issues within customer care applications.
- They will Be Supporting code and configuration updates.
- Evaluating proposals to make sure they’re technically sound.
- Supporting the implementation of upgrades and new applications.
- Gaining knowledge of the existing system architecture and flow.
- Participating in the application requirements review meetings and perform requirement analysis.
- Translating customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Possessing strong presentation and communication skills.
- Working very closely with the onshore counterparts.
- Working effectively under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Handling change requests/support on a daily basis.
- Involving in all phases of the development cycle and analyze gaps on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring to improve performance of the application on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring 100% availability of the application.
- Mentoring/guiding new team members.
- Learning while on the job and show measurable results.
- Partnering with the QA team to address the identified defects on time.
- Participating in post-implementation issues and performance review.