Wipro Careers as a Digital Workspace Service Desk for freshers for across India location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Profile: Digital Workspace Service Desk
Location: Across India
1st-year STIPEND – 15,712 per month
2nd-year STIPEND – 17,810 per month
3rd-year STIPEND – 19,910 per month
Service Agreement: On joining, the candidates will be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Educational Qualifications ( Wipro Careers ) :
- Candidate should have a BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics degree from 2019 & 2020 batch only.
- Candidate should have scored 50% and above in 10th and 12th standard.
- Candidate should have scored 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Responsibilities ( Wipro Careers ):
- The candidate will need to have the basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- The candidate will need to have excellent communication skills as he/she will work in International Voice Support.
- The candidate will have to manage Data and implement changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- The candidate will have to Respond in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- The candidate will have to Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- The candidate will have to provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- The candidate will be supporting the rollout of new applications and will have to manage several open cases at the same time & provide accurate information on IT products/services.
- The candidate will have to willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
Eligibility ( Wipro Careers ) :
- The candidate should have a maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- The candidate’s education must be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- The candidate’s all Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- The candidates passed in 2019 batch should have completed all exams/viva and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- The candidate should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- The candidate from Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- The candidates those have already been part of any recruitment process held by Wipro in the last three months will not eligible.