Xilinx careers for freshers as Design Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Summary (Xilinx careers):
Job Profile: Design Engineer 1
Experience: 0-1 year
Location: Hyderabad, India
Educational Qualifications (Xilinx careers):
The candidate should have completed BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 0-1 year experience in IP validation/verification/design
- The candidate should have a good understanding of Digital/Mixed-signal Design, Clock Domain Crossing and Static Timing Analysis.
- The candidate should have fluency in writing synthesizable RTL; Verilog/VHDL.
- The candidate should have knowledge of FPGA, FPGA design flow, EDA tools is a plus.
- The candidate should have experience with post-silicon debug and bench equipment (e.g., logic analyzer) is a plus.
- The candidate should have knowledge of Perl/Shell scripting is a plus.
- The candidate should be Self-motivated and a strong team-player
- The candidate needs to develop high coverage, cost-effective DFT methods/patterns for mixed-signal IPs.
- The candidate needs to Verify pattern functionality and fault coverage through pre-silicon simulation.
- Silicon bring up, pattern release and pattern stabilization across products.
- Pattern debug on ATE/bench to root cause silicon and pattern issues.
- The candidate needs to collaborate closely with IC Design, New Product Introduction and Test/Product teams to ensure timely delivery of robust test patterns.